Forum Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

IDK why i am banned

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rush3r L

IDK why i am banned Empty
PostSubject: IDK why i am banned   IDK why i am banned Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:59 pm

Hey admins of eropid.

i am at this moment very very very sorry for what has obviously happend.
my son and i play at the same account, he is 12 years old and has found out a way to download some kinda Aimkey or what it is.... Shocked

i was not at home when this happend and i must say im sorry for his actions. however what he did deserved ban, but i ask of permission to enter the server again as i now have removed all aim stuff from my computer. and my son has promissed not to touch that stuff again Very Happy

STEAM_0:1:13916421 Theres my steam ID Name: Adrian_revdal

Hope someone see this
Back to top Go down
PopiT
Admin
PopiT

PostSubject: Re: IDK why i am banned   IDK why i am banned Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:40 pm

Hi, we along with many other servers never remove cheat bans so I'm afraid not.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Eropid.se
Rush3r L

PostSubject: Re: IDK why i am banned   IDK why i am banned Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:25 pm

please be a littleunderstanding!?

it was a mistake of my son to even try this, this server is the reason 4 that i play

you off all should know how good the server is...

i feel it is unfair to not have any good arguments against that
Back to top Go down
PopiT
Admin
PopiT

PostSubject: Re: IDK why i am banned   IDK why i am banned Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:19 am

Rush3r L wrote:
please be a littleunderstanding!?

it was a mistake of my son to even try this, this server is the reason 4 that i play

you off all should know how good the server is...

i feel it is unfair to not have any good arguments against that

You need to understand how much cheating and cheaters ruin the server (and Counter-Strike in general). History also tells us that when you release a ban on a cheater he will in 90% of times start cheating again in a matter of days. There is a reason servers don't let go of cheat bans.

We don't drop cheat bans no matter what the excuse is. You will have to find another server to play on I'm afraid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Eropid.se
Rush3r L

PostSubject: Re: IDK why i am banned   IDK why i am banned Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 9:28 am

You have some pretty good going arguments there, but have you ever even looked at my text of what i wrote??

this is patetic, u say that 90% of the times cheaters start playing again, am i right?

Well, im not even cheating. i thought i told you in the text above, so you should really think about that
Back to top Go down
ErnoT
Admin
ErnoT

PostSubject: Re: IDK why i am banned   IDK why i am banned Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 7:08 pm

Every single one who asks for an unbann says it's someone else who cheated on their account. Every time the same story. So we bann accounts not players, You are not banned but your account is.

We have tried releasing cheat bans in the past but it's not working out. It would also be unfair to our admins to release the bans they spend so much time on.

You are welcome back with a new account, this is as far as we can go. We normally won't let banned players play with new accounts. CS is only 9,99€, let your son work that off!
Back to top Go down
http://www.eropid.se
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IDK why i am banned   IDK why i am banned Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IDK why i am banned
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum Index :: Eropid Servers :: Bannad från våra servrar? / Banned from our servers?-
Jump to: