Forum Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I've seen many cheaters around. :F

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
uNkkk

I've seen many cheaters around. :F Empty
PostSubject: I've seen many cheaters around. :F   I've seen many cheaters around. :F Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:59 pm

Yeah, apparently, theres huge amount of cheaters in Eropid's Headshot's only server. I can't write nick as they were something like "lollo2" etc, you know? Just telling to you guys. Smile pirat
Back to top Go down
PopiT
Admin
PopiT

PostSubject: Re: I've seen many cheaters around. :F   I've seen many cheaters around. :F Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:09 am

What you can do is record a demo when watching them, and then send in the demo + their SteamID here and we can take a look and ban them. Wink

Another thing is that we do ban cheaters from time to time, but to the players it just looks like the cheater leaves, even when he gets banned.

Also welcome to the forum Very Happy bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.Eropid.se
ErnoT
Admin
ErnoT

PostSubject: Re: I've seen many cheaters around. :F   I've seen many cheaters around. :F Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:58 am

I'll just add that if either me or PopiT is at our computers we'll be alerted if you write /admin -the message- ingame. This is also logged so we can take an look at the player later!
Back to top Go down
http://www.eropid.se
pope [i4

PostSubject: Re: I've seen many cheaters around. :F   I've seen many cheaters around. :F Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:14 pm

cheers kul men en swe server som funkar tackar ja för Very Happy
Back to top Go down
deadmau5

deadmau5

PostSubject: Re: I've seen many cheaters around. :F   I've seen many cheaters around. :F Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:26 am

uNkkk wrote:
Yeah, apparently, theres huge amount of cheaters in Eropid's Headshot's only server. I can't write nick as they were something like "lollo2" etc, you know? Just telling to you guys. Smile pirat

Instead of wait, make a admin message.

/admin ''the message''. (ex: /admin There is a aimbotter in the headshot server, come fast as possible)
And you can also write to a specific admin. (ex: /admin PoPiT Help! There is a hacker) Im not sure if it's the right command, but it pop-ups sometimes during each map.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've seen many cheaters around. :F   I've seen many cheaters around. :F Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've seen many cheaters around. :F
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum Index :: Eropid Servers :: Rapportera en spelare / Report a player-
Jump to: